Wednesday 6 July 2011

Lots to gain from operation pain for VIP Donna

A WOMAN recovering from surgery got just the tonic she needed when she won a £3,000 trip to Bawtry, Doncaster.


Donna Wilson, from Surrey, won the VIP Weekend and brought a friend with her to sample the delights of the market town trying to promote itself as a tourist destination.

First port of call was Robinson’s of Bawtry where they picked £1,000 worth of clothing and accessories.

Said Donna: “I never ever enter competitions but I had an emergency operation to have my gall bladder removed in May so I was signed off work for two weeks.

“My husband and I decided to get away for a few days to Dorset for recuperation.

“I bought a whole load of magazines and papers to read whilst resting and then saw the competition and said to my husband I had to do this competition because of what you can win. After having the operation it’s just what I needed!”

The pair also enjoyed staying at the Crown Hotel, a meal at Caviars resaurant, VIP Entry to Coco Ice cocktail bar, designer sunglasses from Sunglass World, a £400 pampering session at Vanilla Rooms, and a chauffeur driven car to Doncaster races.

No comments:

Post a Comment